We paid good money for what we thought was quality knives, paint is coming off onto food as you slice
Please advise if there is warranty on these, as we cannot Afford to buy another knife block set
Yes all knives in the block are peeling. Knife set was purchased from Robins Kitchen Australia. We do have proof of purchase however the attached photo tells the story
Please email provide a email response if you beleive there is a warranty issue.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
This is very unhygienic and request a reply on your QA process
Hoping to hear from you soon
We are a household that uses scanpan saucepans as well as this poor quality knife block
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scanpan Knives
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "I recently took my desktop computer to Michael Elchhorn for repair due to a power surge. I thought only the power supply had been affected however when i purchased a..."
- "I went to pizza hut placed my order an found out the person making my pizza had no shoes on it turn me off eating my pizza I took photos..."
- "I emailed Tasfurn Direct to inquire about two bedside tables. After meeting with the owner I paid a third deposit for the bedside tales to be made. After six..."
- "BEWARE OF MARGIE FINNELL SHE DISCRIMINATES PEOPLE SHE LIES TO HER BOSS AND SHE IS JUST A PLAIN OLD CRAZY LADY SHE DRIVES THROUGH THE UPTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD OF PITTSBURGH AND..."
- "Ripped off! I usually use Sensodyne Pro Namel, gentle whitening but they were out at the store so I bought the regular Sensodyne. I was curious so I looked at..."
- "A few months ago I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA and thought since it had a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 365 day Warranty that they would..."