We paid good money for what we thought was quality knives, paint is coming off onto food as you slicePlease advise if there is warranty on these, as we cannot Afford to buy another knife block setYes all knives in the block are peeling. Knife set was purchased from Robins Kitchen Australia. We do have proof of purchase however the attached photo tells the storyPlease email provide a email response if you beleive there is a warranty issue.My email address is firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is very unhygienic and request a reply on your QA processHoping to hear from you soonWe are a household that uses scanpan saucepans as well as this poor quality knife block
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scanpan Knives
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds. I am based in Australia and she is..."
- "I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not..."
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."