We paid good money for what we thought was quality knives, paint is coming off onto food as you slicePlease advise if there is warranty on these, as we cannot Afford to buy another knife block setYes all knives in the block are peeling. Knife set was purchased from Robins Kitchen Australia. We do have proof of purchase however the attached photo tells the storyPlease email provide a email response if you beleive there is a warranty issue.My email address is email@example.comThis is very unhygienic and request a reply on your QA processHoping to hear from you soonWe are a household that uses scanpan saucepans as well as this poor quality knife block
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scanpan Knives
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Hi there you did cut money from my account $34 give my money back that was deal 1.50 doller ..."
- "My son who is at UQ took his car to the Manly outlet to get washed. There was bat droppings still on the car after the wash. My son pointed..."
- "I emailed Tasfurn Direct to inquire about two bedside tables. After meeting with the owner I paid a third deposit for the bedside tales to be made. After six..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."