ScanPan - Coloured knives ,paint Jas peeled off. Contaminating food
We paid good money for what we thought was quality knives, paint is coming off onto food as you slice
Please advise if there is warranty on these, as we cannot Afford to buy another knife block set
Yes all knives in the block are peeling. Knife set was purchased from Robins Kitchen Australia. We do have proof of purchase however the attached photo tells the story
Please email provide a email response if you beleive there is a warranty issue.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
This is very unhygienic and request a reply on your QA process
Hoping to hear from you soon
We are a household that uses scanpan saucepans as well as this poor quality knife block
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "On 7th June, I went to a 5linx meeting in NY Rochester. The guy there was PSVP Andre Maronian. He was telling me how I can earn 50k in my..."
- "I have just opened my expensive LED LENSER flashlight to change the batteries (the Duracells it was supplied with). The light was still working, the beam just did not..."
- "Ashley maddison... Why do i keep getting cam site invites off the site. One is being so bold as to continually bug me with emaiks and fake ahkey madd accounts..."
- "I ordered the Seat Armour Towel Seat Cover with Chevy Logo. It arrived on time and was exactly as described and pictured. I was impressed with the plush feel of..."
- "We had a group of 7 teenagers come for dinner so of course we thought pizza! We called our local Papa Gino's and asked for any specials and were told..."
- "I was conned recently by a highly incompetent banker named Jasmeet Singh who works as unit manager in Noor Bank in Dubai. His contact details are email@example.com and 0557936741. Jasmeet..."